Starting from Arcos de la Frontera, we offer our services as nature guides from one to several-day long trips.
Our courses are car-driven, stopping at interesting places to see the most interesting both bird and plant species as well as the most beautiful landscapes.
Our courses are aimed to both small groups and people interested not only in birdwatching-based activities, but in wildlife-based ones as well, so we organize them to suit every group.
We also offer commented guided walking routes, and visit to ethnological museums, roman sites or wineries in Cádiz (See also “cultural visits”)
Excursion time 3-7 people Half-day tours (About 4h) 50€/person
(Transport included) Full-day tours (About 7h) 60€/person
As a minimum, we need a 3-people group per tour.
Excursion time 7-people group 13-people group Half day (About 4 hours) 30€/person
(Transport included) 20€/person
(Transport included) Full day (About 7 hours) 35€/person
(Transport included) 27€/person
As a minimum, we need a 7-people group per tour.
- The duration of the tour includes round trip from a meeting point in Arcos de la Frontera and surroundings.
- Special prices for schools and groups (consult).
- The cost of the trip can be paid in cash to the guide or by bank transfer when booking.
- Tell us where you want to be picked for starting the trip.
- An experienced and qualified nature guide. To English interpreter service, ask availability.
- First aid kit.
- Shared use of optical material (binocular, magnifying glass, telescope) and guides of identification.
Price DOES NOT include:
- Drinks and other expenses.
- Medical and travel insurance.
Material to be provided by the customer
- Hiking boots.
- Light clothing in summer.
- Hat and sunscreen.
- Water (in summer at least one liter per person)
- Backpack with snacks
- For birdwatching routes; you are recommended to take binoculars and telescopes.